Rhino/Warner Music UK are to celebrate Elaine’s ’50th Anniversary’ with a new career-spanning retrospective entitled ‘THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION‘ featuring songs released between 1978 and 2011.
The standard edition of this album includes original hit recordings from Elaine Paige’s most iconic roles in musical theatre, her favourite LP and Single tracks plus a recently commissioned club remix by hit-makers Almighty Productions and TWO PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED songs from the Warner Music vaults.
Track Information for the STANDARD CD & STANDARD DIGITAL DOWNLOAD Editions:
- DON’T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA [1978 Version] (From “Evita”)
- MEMORY [1981 UK Single] (From “Cats”)
- AVE MARIA
- I DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOVE HIM (From “Jesus Christ Superstar”)
- WHAT I DID FOR LOVE (From “A Chorus Line”)
- ONE NIGHT ONLY (From “Dream Girls”)
- SOMETIMES (The main theme from “Champions”)
- UNCHAINED MELODY (From “Unchained”)
- I KNOW HIM SO WELL [1984 UK Single] Duet with Barbara Dickson (From “Chess”)
- SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
- FOR YOU
- LA VIE EN ROSE (From “Piaf”)
- I DREAMED A DREAM [Live] (From “Les Miserables”)
- AS IF WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE (From “Sunset Boulevard”)
- WITH ONE LOOK (From “Sunset Boulevard”)
- THE PRAYER Duet with Barry Manilow
- I’M STILL HERE (From “Follies”)
- IT’S RAINING ON PROM NIGHT [Outtake from multi-platinum album “Stages“] (From “Grease”)
- WHAT A FEELING [Ted Carfrae Mix] [Outtake from platinum album “Cinema“] (From “Flashdance”)
- BE ON YOUR OWN [Almighty Remix – Radio Edit] (From “Nine”)
Note: ‘The Ultimate Collection’ will also be available as a Limited, Special 2CD Edition plus a Deluxe Digital Download featuring bonus content and a digital booklet.